Our strategic planning portfolio covers a wide range of subject areas, including:
- Sports Development Plans: We have produced several sports development plans, including:
- A Sports Development Framework for the Five Olympic Boroughs, which was submitted in support of the successful London 2012 Olympic bid
- A Strategic Framework for Pro-Active South London, which sets the context for developing sport and physical activity in the sub-region
- A Football Development Strategy for Haringey Council, which links football development in the borough with a facility development programme involving the Football Foundation and Building Schools for the Future.
- A service review and strategic plan for the London Borough of Merton’s library service. This included asking fundamental questions about the nature and management of the service. It lead to significant operational changes and new working methods which were rewarded by external funding of £2 million.
- A long term, strategic plan for leisure services in the London Borough of Hackney. This was linked to increased awareness of the low levels of physical activity in the borough especially amongst members of the south asian communities. We made recommendations for new facilities, development programmes and improvements in access.